Passed Comlex I, Failed Comlex 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psoriasis

PsoriasisDoc
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I failed comlex 2, and will be retaking it in a couple of weeks. Is it possible to not release the comlex 2 scores on my application until I pass? If so, how do I do this? Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I did not know that. Thanks, Bacchus!

OP, it would behoove you to get a passing score before match lists are due. Depending on what you are applying for, more and more programs are looking for a passing level 2 score before they will rank you. No passing level 2 score, no rank.

Members don't see this ad :)
I did not know that. Thanks, Bacchus!

OP, it would behoove you to get a passing score before match lists are due. Depending on what you are applying for, more and more programs are looking for a passing level 2 score before they will rank you. No passing level 2 score, no rank.
From ERAS: Do you authorize the retransmission of your Comlex transcript, which includes a complete history of your scores at the time your request is processed?

Hold on...

When is the 'release'? Isn't it when you finally pay for/submit applications? I ask because I initially didn't release my USMLE step 2 scores for allo progs (being cautious and all) and I actually did well and want the scores included.

I released my scores when I got COMLEX II CE back. I also paid my application fee the same night. However, the release is a separate certification from the payment portion of the website (different links) so I assume you can release your scores but not pay.