Passed Licensing Exams Now What? (FL)

asiangirl

Apr 1, 2014
  1. Pharmacy Student
    Hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've recently passed NAPLEX and MPJE. What do I do now? Does the Board of Pharmacy send me my license right after receiving my scores? Also how do I find my license online? I've checked on Florida Health (MQA online services) but my license has not shown up. I'm not sure if I have to wait a bit or what since I can't find any information on the website. I've also tried looking up the license in the license verification but it says it has no information. It's been a week since I've received my scores. If anyone can help with their experience in Florida it would be great thanks!

Reactions: 1 user
    About the Ads

asiangirl

Apr 1, 2014
    1. Pharmacy Student
      Do you mind me asking when you took your test? I'm still not showing up and it's been two weeks since I took my test.
      I took it 11/06, then I remember getting the score back on NABP 11/12. The score didn't show up in my MQA account until a little later though so maybe your score wasn't sent to Florida Board yet?

Reactions: 1 user

drock008

7+ Year Member
      Oct 6, 2013
      1. Pharmacist
        I realized my BLS certification expired. Does anyone know if I should recertify myself before applying to jobs or is it something an employer would provide?

I would recertify on my own terms. I’m not sure it’s a guarantee that an employer would provide that to you.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

GoldfishPharmD

walking on a dream
        10+ Year Member
        May 25, 2009
        1. Pharmacist
          I took it 11/06, then I remember getting the score back on NABP 11/12. The score didn't show up in my MQA account until a little later though so maybe your score wasn't sent to Florida Board yet?

Thank you! You took yours a few days before me, so hopefully I'll see something soon.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.