Passed MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newway2015

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
:wideyed::heckyeah::highfive::highfive::highfive::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:Hey everyone I wanted to post a thread with some tips. I took the Texas mpje last week and found out today I passed.:soexcited:

I got a 89 on it and studied for one week. :highfive: I studied austin review slides as my main focus and honestly i was pretty unsure the whole exam......:whistle: Im like is it a or b it was always 50/50....i was going crazy after this test to know if i passed or not :shrug:

But i didddddddddddd my best advice is take about a week studying 10 hrs a day and you should be fine..! Of course relax :bang: dont get frustrated :smack:

Thank god for this website!!! Hope this helps one person at least :highfive: :heckyeah:

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
:wideyed::heckyeah::highfive::highfive::highfive::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited::soexcited:Hey everyone I wanted to post a thread with some tips. I took the Texas mpje last week and found out today I passed.:soexcited:

I got a 89 on it and studied for one week. :highfive: I studied austin review slides as my main focus and honestly i was pretty unsure the whole exam......:whistle: Im like is it a or b it was always 50/50....i was going crazy after this test to know if i passed or not :shrug:

But i didddddddddddd my best advice is take about a week studying 10 hrs a day and you should be fine..! Of course relax :bang: dont get frustrated :smack:

Thank god for this website!!! Hope this helps one person at least :highfive: :heckyeah:

Do you have any advice for someone who didn't work retail in undergrad on studying for the Texas MPJE? I have the LexisNexis, the Sarah Fichuk book, but I don't know where to purchase "the Texas and Federal Pharmacy Law Symposium by Gary G. Cacciatore and Eli G", I assume that's another book? Do you think the Cacciatore book was paramount to you passing the MPJE? Thanks in advance!