Passed NAPLEX/CPJE, selling Prontopass and other NAPLEX materials

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gradintern

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Passed my NAPLEX with a score of 130 and my CPJE with a score of 84, selling the following items. All are in very good condition except where noted.

1- Prontopass version 9.1.1- Like new condition, all pharmacy and math cards and posters as originally received, unmarked and unfolded. I was never quizzed in order to be sent the final review materials (which have to be returned anyway), but the original came with a "Last Review" which was very helpful and which I'm including.

I am also including a 7-page set of Prontopass California State Law Review questions and answers (bonus)

2-Kaplan NAPLEX Review by Steven Boyd et al, Like New

3-Appleton & Lange Review of Pharmacy, 8th Edition

4- Pharmacy Drug Cards by SFI Medical Publishing, 22nd edition - these are cards with photos and facts about hundreds of prescription drugs. Cards are in very good condition. Plastic pocket on inside of binder has a small tear, includes a tiny index booklet that has mark on back.

5- Pharmacy and Federal Drug Law Review by Kosegarten and Pisano, Very good/Like New condition, includes CD.

6- The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy, 3rd Edition. This is an older edition but it is the one I relied on to study for the NAPLEX this June. It does have some wear on the edges and a few slightly creased pages inside but no writing and is in generally good condition. Includes brand new CD.

I am selling all these materials with free Priority Mail shipping for $475. Payment will be using Paypal. Please PM me if you are interested . Good luck to everyone!!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I am also offering the items seperately as follows:

1- Prontopass version 9.1.1- Like new condition, all pharmacy and math cards and posters as originally received, unmarked and unfolded. I was never quizzed in order to be sent the final review materials (which have to be returned anyway), but the original came with a "Last Review" which was very helpful and which I'm including. - $280-SOLD

2-7-page set of Prontopass California State Law Review questions and answers $25 -SOLD

3-Kaplan NAPLEX Review by Steven Boyd et al, Like New $25-SOLD

4-Appleton & Lange Review of Pharmacy, 8th Edition $30-SOLD

5-Pharmacy Drug Cards by SFI Medical Publishing, 22nd edition - these are cards with photos and facts about hundreds of prescription drugs. Cards are in very good condition. Plastic pocket on inside of binder has a small tear, includes a tiny index booklet that has mark on back. $40-SOLD

6- The APhA Complete Review for Pharmacy, 3rd Edition. This is an older edition but it is the one I relied on to study for the NAPLEX this June. It does have some wear on the edges and a few slightly creased pages inside but no writing and is in generally good condition. Includes brand new CD. $15-SOLD

7- Lippincott's Pharmacology 3rd edition $30

8- Guide to Federal Pharmacy Law by Reiss and Hall 5th edition $30-SOLD

9- Patient Care Management Lab by Richard Finkel $40-SOLD

Shipping fees will be between $3-$14 depending on number of books/type of shipping. If you order five or more items shipping will be free.
Payment will be using Paypal. Please PM me if you are interested :). Good luck to everyone!!

Last edited: