passnaplexnow

melorin

Feb 12, 2013
    I am thinking on taking passnaplexnow courses. However, since location wise is not convenient for me to get there, I am wondering if the online courses they offer would be the same as their live lectures that will be held on Newport beach?

thanks

melorin

Feb 12, 2013
      dear e2hanyang,
      I am trying to post my message in here as for some reasons my pm does not go through. sorry about my blank reply. I think some errors happened while I was sending my message. Actually, two months ago based on recommendations on the forum, I bought rxprep book and based on what I read on the forum I am thinking whether to take passnaplexnow online or live course. However, since I want to practice as much questions as I can, I am interested in your rxprep qbank if it is possible. But I also have couple of questions on my mind with regard that.
      1-Is your rxprep qbank the same as 2200 questions which is available on rxprep website?
      2- since you have 2013 edition, I assume you also study the same material. If this the case how we can share those? thanks,

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.