PAT Keyhole problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ohgee

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am wondering if anyone who took or studying DAT can help me out. I think I got confused of what I am suppose to do in PAT keyhole problems. I thought I would just rotate the object in anyway I can, and try to fit into the hole shape provided by the choices. However, as I practice through them in Kaplan CD...a lot of problems, I answered the question wrong but when I compared the question with the 3D rotation of the molecule, my answer seemed correct, what did I do wrong?

Thanks guys....

Oh, If I want to take the DAT in august, when do i need to register for it?

Members don't see this ad.

This problem sometimes arises and what seems like the correct answer may in fact be wrong. Also, note that Kaplan is known to have some wrong answers due to typos. Good Luck!

I too had a problem similar to yours when I was studying for the DAT. Where I went wrong was that you do not only look for the hole that the object can fit through, you must also pick the smallest hole an object will fit through. The object may be able to go through more than one of the answers and it is the smallest of the possible fits that is the correct answer. Hope this helps.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks for the inputs...

I checked what you said, but some answer I chose are smaller hole and the large hole is correct. This is so odd!!!

Thanks for the inputs...

I checked what you said, but some answer I chose are smaller hole and the large hole is correct. This is so odd!!!