PAT score help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chicago_predental

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! Took my DAT on 1/29 and received AA:20, TS:20, Bio: 22, GC: 18, OC:21, RC: 21, QR:20 and PAT:17

Im not sure if this was anyone else's experience, but I was not provided grid paper so I lost a lot of time on PAT with keyholes having to draw out every grid and ended up having to make a guess/rush. Im wondering compared to my other scores, if my PAT score is cause for concern. Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone! Took my DAT on 1/29 and received AA:20, TS:20, Bio: 22, GC: 18, OC:21, RC: 21, QR:20 and PAT:17

Im not sure if this was anyone else's experience, but I was not provided grid paper so I lost a lot of time on PAT with keyholes having to draw out every grid and ended up having to make a guess/rush. Im wondering compared to my other scores, if my PAT score is cause for concern. Thanks!!
I dont know about every school but the one I went to specifically looks at high PAT scores for successful admission.

I got somewhat similar scores to yours but my 17 was for QR section. I applied to all 4 Texas schools and got accepted in all of them. With that said, PAT weighs more than QR in admissions. Make sure the rest of your application is exceptional and I think you got a pretty good shot.

Reactions: 1 user
A lot depends on where you are applying, I have worked with many students that have gotten similiar scores in the PAT and even lower are are currently in dental school. BTW, Congratulations on the 20/20 on the DAT...it is important you get in touch with the schools directly with your stats and ask them.

Wishing you the best...Nancy, co/owner, DAT Destroyer
Thank you Nancy!! I appreciate your advice

Members don't see this ad :)

A lot depends on where you are applying, I have worked with many students that have gotten similiar scores in the PAT and even lower are are currently in dental school. BTW, Congratulations on the 20/20 on the DAT...it is important you get in touch with the schools directly with your stats and ask them.

Wishing you the best...Nancy, co/owner, DAT Destroyer