PAT section of DAT achievers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

RE4

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just took the test 1 from DAT achiever, and the PAT section was really hard compared to toscore and other sources. I got 18,(i got 21 in topsccore, 24 kaplan final) but I really had a tough time, and barely finished it. Any comments on that for how it compares to the actual test?

Members don't see this ad.

RE4 said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just took the test 1 from DAT achiever, and the PAT section was really hard compared to toscore and other sources. I got 18,(i got 21 in topsccore, 24 kaplan final) but I really had a tough time, and barely finished it. Any comments on that for how it compares to the actual test?

18? JOB WELL DONE! the PAT on DATacheiver is much harder (except for angle ranking) then the real DAT.

I was getting about 18-19 on DATachiever and ended up with a 23 on the real DAT.

good luck.