patent and Articles ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mammad

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
I'm student in Csu and I would apply for medical school , I have question about patent and Articles.
I'm inventor and I achieved several gold medical and special prizes form France ,Russia ..... and Also I have several published Articles in filed of medicine ,by the way Im junior and my science Gpa is 3.1 and Im sure I can raise it up.based on my patent and prizes and Published Articles ,can I get easily acceptance for medical school ? those are useful and important for them or not ? could be a extra credit for me ?

Thanks for helping me :)

Members don't see this ad.

Hi
I'm student in Csu and I would apply for medical school , I have question about patent and Articles.
I'm inventor and I achieved several gold medical and special prizes form France ,Russia ..... and Also I have several published Articles in filed of medicine ,by the way Im junior and my science Gpa is 3.1 and Im sure I can raise it up.based on my patent and prizes and Published Articles ,can I get easily acceptance for medical school ? those are useful and important for them or not ? could be a extra credit for me ?

Thanks for helping me :)
Applying as a non-US citizen to US-MD programs is extremely difficult. As in only 1-2 international students per school if that. Combine that with a 3.1 sGPA not only will you NOT "easily" gain an acceptance, but it will likely be very difficult to gain an acceptance anywhere, awards and published articles and all.

You need to raise your GPA and murder the MCAT and then come back here and ask where you stand. But where you currently stand, and the high likelihood that your application will not significantly improve in a year or two, don't get your hopes up.

Not sure if you mean California State University, which then perhaps means you are a US citizen which will help, but still your outlook is bleak. I know this is a forum and grammar can be forgone, but it looks like you are ESL seeing as many of your sentences lack proper structure and conjugation which obviously doesn't help your cause.

Edited to add:
Also, for what its worth you posted this topic in the wrong sub-forum. This belongs in Pre-Allo general, and even more likely the "What are my chances?" Sub-sub forum. This sub-forum is intended and dedicated for school specific use only.