Position Swap Pathology to Psychiatry or FM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Djdisksnns

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I’m a PGY-1 pathology resident in a great program in southern california. Looking to swap into psychiatry or family medicine.
PM me if you are interested.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello,
I’m a PGY-1 pathology resident in a great program in southern california. Looking to swap into psychiatry or family medicine.
PM me if you are interested.
Hi I am also a PGY1 pathology in a mid West program. I want to move to West coast close to family but I am confused on where to begin. How are you approaching the whole situation of switching residencies?

Hi I am also a PGY1 pathology in a mid West program. I want to move to West coast close to family but I am confused on where to begin. How are you approaching the whole situation of switching residencies?
Hi. So far I didn’t find anybody interested in switching yet. One step at a time ‍♂️

Reactions: 1 user
Hi. So far I didn’t find anybody interested in switching yet. One step at a time ‍♂
im curious what are you not liking about path? how is it different than what you imagined when you were applying to programs? what do you think would be better about psych?