1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

Pattern on the real CBT

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by badasshairday, May 12, 2007.

1. badasshairday

badasshairday Vascular and Interventional Radiology
    10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    This is just a random idea, but I think there might be a pattern in the real MCAT test.

I noticed that the April 12 MCATers said that their VR was insanely difficult, then the April 16 MCATers said that the BS sucked on their test. Now for the May 11 MCAT it seems that the PS was the worst part of the exam. I can only guess that the VR on the next administration of the MCAT is going to be HARD.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. osmosis911

2+ Year Member

Pre-Medical
    maybe.. i hope not... i hope that everything is going to be easy on wednesday

4. viciouz

viciouz WesternU 2013
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    ... everything is relative... so with that said one verbal section can be easier to one person compared to the next because they are gifted or they prepared well.

No point in trying to find a pattern. Just prepare best you can.

5. WurangBlang

5+ Year Member

Pharmacy Student
    mm iono, May be there is, may be there isn't. I do agree that the verbal sucked balls on apr 12th....

6. vicinihil

vicinihil Member
    Moderator Emeritus 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I think the whole "hard" or not thing is relative like a person above me said. Remember the test is curved to the population, so if you found it hard, hopefully someone else did, and therefore if everyone thought it was hard, the scale score will be more lenient. Now if you found it hard, and no one else did, then that's a different story.