Pattern on the real CBT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

badasshairday

Vascular and Interventional Radiology
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is just a random idea, but I think there might be a pattern in the real MCAT test.

I noticed that the April 12 MCATers said that their VR was insanely difficult, then the April 16 MCATers said that the BS sucked on their test. Now for the May 11 MCAT it seems that the PS was the worst part of the exam. I can only guess that the VR on the next administration of the MCAT is going to be HARD.

Members don't see this ad.

... everything is relative... so with that said one verbal section can be easier to one person compared to the next because they are gifted or they prepared well.

No point in trying to find a pattern. Just prepare best you can.

mm iono, May be there is, may be there isn't. I do agree that the verbal sucked balls on apr 12th....

I think the whole "hard" or not thing is relative like a person above me said. Remember the test is curved to the population, so if you found it hard, hopefully someone else did, and therefore if everyone thought it was hard, the scale score will be more lenient. Now if you found it hard, and no one else did, then that's a different story.