Pay for my MCAT scores...rrrrright.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rpames

Optometrist
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, so all of you that took the Aug MCAT should have received that mailing that says that we can get our scores online the day they start to mail them out to us for a fee of $15.00. There has to be something illegal about that but anyway.

Here is what I'm thinking:
How soon does AACOMAS get the scores after they are avalible? I would assume they receive them electronically so they should be updated on our applications pretty quickly. If this is true then we could just check out application status and look at the MCAT scores section.

Does this make sence?

+pissed+

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you can access your AACOMAS application once you have sent it.

Don't bother with the $15.00

You have waited this long, another week or so won't hurt.

Actually you can review it online even after you send it and pay for it.
I checked mine last night and it was a good thing I did. I looked over the grade sheet to make sure everything was right and I noticed they had changed the B in organic chem lab II to a D ! I checked the print out of the grades I entered and I had entered in correctly. I called them today and asked what the problem was. The women looked it up and pulled my transcript and told me that grade was right on the fold in the paper and looked like a D at first glance. She changed it a apologized.

Moral of story: Check everything!!!

For the April MCAT, they also did the thing where you can pay to get your scores early. They also said that they send out your scroes the same day they are available online.... but they were definitely wrong! I didn't get my scores until over two weeks after they said they were going to be ready online, and the postmark date was late too, so there wasn't a problem with the mail.

They are just trying to rip us off, but if you're going as crazy as I am, wondering what you got, just spend the $15 on getting your scores instead of on a few drinks at the bar. That's my logic behind it...