Paying AADSAS with multiple credit cards?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

freckles91932

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if would be possible to pay AADSAS with two credit cards...I'm planning to apply to ~15 schools (~$1350). I only have a $1000 limit on each card!

Members don't see this ad.

You might have to call them up and ask how to do that. I don't think it lets you split your payment when you first submit. Also you could ask your bank for a credit line increase. They will probably grant it if you have had the account open 6 months and have made timely payments.

What about submitting with the first 10 schools with CC #1 and then jumping back in and adding the rest with CC #2? What's the delay on that? I know you can add more schools later...you just have to pay for them.

Members don't see this ad :)
That's easy... just add 10 schools at first, and pay with the first card. Then add the other schools and pay with the second. There's no delay if you do it at the same time.

are you sure its wise to add that much to your credit cards when your limit is that low? you dont want to add that much because interest will accumalate and you dont want to go over your credit limit. i recently upgraded my 2 credit cards and got a 0% apr for the next 12 months, check with your credit card companies to see if you can do the same. also ask for a credit line increase, after building my credit for a year or so i asked for an increase and they bumped me from 1800 to 3000

Last edited:
There's a new back-end process in AADSAS this year (aReviewer) that will do a preliminary scan of your application. If you're a competitive enough applicant, an 'IOU' payment option will appear so you don't have to worry about paying at all!

There's a new back-end process in AADSAS this year (aReviewer) that will do a preliminary scan of your application. If you're a competitive enough applicant, an 'IOU' payment option will appear so you don't have to worry about paying at all!

wha wha whaaat?? :eek: