Paying for the application process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BoxingTheStars

chase this light with me
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What is the best idea when I don't make enough money to pay for it all at once? I've been considering getting another credit card because my interest rate is ~23% on the one I currently own.
Better to look for:
-one with no interest for 6-12 months?
-one with cash back or rewards?
-one with a frequent flyer mile program (hoping I get some interviews)?

Any suggestions? I have good credit, but no idea where or what I should be looking for.

Members don't see this ad.

What is the best idea when I don't make enough money to pay for it all at once? I've been considering getting another credit card because my interest rate is ~23% on the one I currently own.
Better to look for:
-one with no interest for 6-12 months?
-one with cash back or rewards?
-one with a frequent flyer mile program (hoping I get some interviews)?

Any suggestions? I have good credit, but no idea where or what I should be looking for.

I think you should be able to find a rewards card with no interest for 12 months. If you don't travel that much, you can still use the rewards on other stuff.

I'm in the same boat, but didn't want to open up a new card. I've got a Capitalone No Hassle rewards card. It's alright. You get to pick what you want to use your points on (statement credit, merchandise, gift cards).