PBS Frontline: Sick Around America

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Ahh.. good to know. Everything I've seen has said that it was Arizona as a whole. The entire affordability issue is going to spread, though, as government gets more into health care.

Fun fact: Medicare pays what it wants to, not what it costs to provide care and balance billing isn't allowed. Think about that for everyone who thinks that government run healthcare is a panacea.

True. Another issue is that all of these media outlets put their own spin on everything. How much do we actually know about this bill in its entirety? Hard to say...because we are getting our information from a 3rd party that has been putting it through their own political filter.

Members don't see this ad.

So... errr... once you get out of school, I expect you to live on the bare minimum and donate everything else over, say, 50k to charity or the government. After all, if money is the root of all evil and the world would be a better place if, say, everyone was paid in Trident Layers. After all, once money is abolished and everyone works for free, I can just sit at home and mooch off of society for the rest of my life!

money ist the root of evilness. evil came when humans came, but money was a much later invention of our begining civilization.