PCAT 95th percentile - July 2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ayeconlin

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone -

So, I just took the PCAT on 22nd July 2016 and received my preliminary results back.

My composite percentile rank was 95th percentile.

I owe a lot of my PRs to Dr. Collins and the Kaplan book, so if anyone has any questions - let me know!

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
How did you study using the Dr. Collins material, if you don't mind me asking? Did you look over the study guides and then go ahead to the practice tests? And how similar were the question difficulty between Dr. Collins at the new PCAT?

Thanks in advance!

Hey I'm currently using the Kaplan book from a few years ago.. did you buy the new Kaplan for the new PCAT or is it okay to be using the old books? Did any of the bio material change this year?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey everyone -

So, I just took the PCAT on 22nd July 2016 and received my preliminary results back.

I owe a lot of my PRs to Dr. Collins and the Kaplan book, so if anyone has any questions - let me know!

Thanks

Hii. I'm planning to take PCAT in Sept, 2016. Do you still have Dr.Collins study material? I would purchase. Thank you

Hey everyone -

Thanks

Hello,
Are you still selling your Dr.Collins PCAT study guide. Please let me know if it's still available!
Thanks in advance!

Hello! I'm planning to take the PCAT either in November or January, and I'd please like to know how long it took you to study and if you used a study schedule or not.

If you did, would you mind sharing it? Congrats on the scores!

Hey everyone -

Thanks

What did you use more to prepare for the Chemistry section? I have the 2016-2017 Kaplan book but I'm considering purchasing Dr. Collins since I keep hearing how well it helps out.

Hey everyone -

Thanks
Hey is PCAT easy ?
And is it from this 2 material only or from outside too

Hey everyone -

Thanks
Hi
Can u explain about bio and Chem section pattern?
Means is tough or easy

Hii. I'm planning to take PCAT in Sept, 2016. Do you still have Dr.Collins study material? I would purchase. Thank you
Wait... you would like to purchase Dr. Collins materials, but you are taking in September 2016? That's like less than a month of study. I don't mean to be a downer. I'm in the same boat so I am thinking about rescheduling to November or just apply next year.

Best of luck