PCAT material for sale-Audio learn, Kaplan, Peterson's, Barrons's

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

contact007

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I finished PCAT last year and got into some pharmacy schools this year. So, I am trying to pack my stuffs for moving and want to sell all my PCAT materials. Here are what I have now. All are almost new and in an excellent condition. (no highlighting, no marking, really like new!) I think you will be in good shape with these materials if you just go through these.

1. AudioLearn PCAT, Third Edition (Audio CD)- ISBN: 0970419953 == original price: $79
2. Kaplan PCAT: 2004-2005 Edition (Paperback)-ISBN: 0743247558 == original price: $45
3. Peterson's Pcat Success 2005 (Paperback)-ISBN: 0768914892 == original price: $16.95
4. Barron's How to Prepare for the PCAT: Pharmacy College Admission Test (Paperback), Second Edition -ISBN: 0764117130 == original price: $16.95

I prefer who wants all these books and CDs because I want to sell these ASAP. But I can sell each item. I am thinking "$40 +shipping" for all these but definately negotiable! So, just PM me and ask whatever you want.
Thanks for reading my thread.
Good luck to you all guys!

Members don't see this ad.

contact007 said:
Hi, I finished PCAT last year and got into some pharmacy schools this year. So, I am trying to pack my stuffs for moving and want to sell all my PCAT materials. Here are what I have now. All are almost new and in an excellent condition. (no highlighting, no marking, really like new!) I think you will be in good shape with these materials if you just go through these.

1. AudioLearn PCAT, Third Edition (Audio CD)- ISBN: 0970419953 == original price: $79
2. Kaplan PCAT: 2004-2005 Edition (Paperback)-ISBN: 0743247558 == original price: $45
3. Peterson's Pcat Success 2005 (Paperback)-ISBN: 0768914892 == original price: $16.95
4. Barron's How to Prepare for the PCAT: Pharmacy College Admission Test (Paperback), Second Edition -ISBN: 0764117130 == original price: $16.95

I prefer who wants all these books and CDs because I want to sell these ASAP. But I can sell each item. I am thinking "$40 +shipping" for all these but definately negotiable! So, just PM me and ask whatever you want.
Thanks for reading my thread.
Good luck to you all guys!
hi i am ready to buy all the stuff you have mentioned for $40 so if you are interested in selling me just e-mail me back on [email protected] so that we can talk about the source of paying you and any other formalities. thank you

Hi, I am looking for some good PCAT material. Have you sold the ones you were talking about? Please let me know on [email protected]. I'll appreciate your reply. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)