Oct 27, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
Hoping to receive them on Thursday Morning November 18, 2010 on the Web site ...!!!!

18 days to go..

Good Luck to all....

OP
S
Oct 27, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
For 10/17/2009 PCAT, results were posted on 11/19/2009.

This is why I estimated the date 11/18/2010 for this year October PCAT.

Hoping to get it soon.

Let's see who wins..?? :xf:

pharmlove88

VCU Pharmacy c/o 2015
Sep 12, 2010
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
For 10/17/2009 PCAT, results were posted on 11/19/2009.

This is why I estimated the date 11/18/2010 for this year October PCAT.

Hoping to get it soon.

Let's see who wins..?? :xf:
LOL

From my AUG PCAT.. I got mine 9/24 and was available online on 9/22 @ 12AM.

So I'm guessing OCT pcat should be available online around 11/17 @ 12AM..

Oct 9, 2010
South Carolina
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
It seems like I've been waiting FOREVER! Feels like my life is on hold until I know.:scared:

velvet75

10+ Year Member
May 3, 2006
TEXAS
Status
Pharmacy Student
Half way through the torturous 6 weeks!

Weasel11

Pharmacy Student
Nov 10, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
This wait is KILLING me!!!! :scared: I log onto the Pearson website everyday and see if anything is posted online. lol

Hopefully only another 9 excruciating days is all we have left!

UyenRita

working to be better...
5+ Year Member
Oct 25, 2009
Chicago, IL
Status
Pharmacy Student
I guess the score is just couple days away....
awww, I'm already nervous to see my score...

moisturize

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 31, 2009
West Coast
Status
Pharmacy Student
I don't know why I torture myself by checking this thread everyday... hopefully it will be over in a few days...

FuturePharmD81

7+ Year Member
Sep 16, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
So after they mail you a copy, can you view your score report online for free? or do you still have to pay for it?

Weasel11

Pharmacy Student
Nov 10, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
I finally got my score, yeahhh I got 93.

OK.... so are the Oct test scores up? or not????

According to my Pearson account there are "no test scores".
Is this because I have not paid to view them? Or, is it because they are unavailable?

This wait is so crazy!

Jun 20, 2010
Georgia
Status
Pharmacy Student
OK.... so are the Oct test scores up? or not????

According to my Pearson account there are "no test scores".
Is this because I have not paid to view them? Or, is it because they are unavailable?

This wait is so crazy!
October PCAT scores are not available yet. Ignore 5minutes.

Weasel11

Pharmacy Student
Nov 10, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
Phew!!! thought I was going crazy! purchase a Personal Score Report? It is not letting me? It simply directs me to the screen that says "There are no tests"

Weasel11

Pharmacy Student
Nov 10, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
How do I purchase*

May 22, 2010
Status
Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
Pharmacy school? Or clown school? I think you're confusing the two.
He goes to clown-pharmacy school. It's a 5-year program. Pretty exclusive.

95+ PCAT only. 100 hours clown-shadowing required. 3.8+ GPA only. Must have proficient knowledge of whoopie cushions and handshake buzzers.

May 3, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
He goes to clown-pharmacy school. It's a 5-year program. Pretty exclusive.

95+ PCAT only. 100 hours clown-shadowing required. 3.8+ GPA only. Must have proficient knowledge of whoopie cushions and handshake buzzers.
It's a 5 year program, but you come out with both a Pharm.D. and a Clown.D., so it's definitely worth it.

Weasel11

Pharmacy Student
Nov 10, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
you mean.. phun :)

Nov 15, 2010
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Like everyone else I am going crazy to find my scores out. I feel tomorrow might be the day they release our scores online. The reason being the people who took their test in august this year found out exactly a month after. This is based on one of the posts for the august pcat.

pharmlove88

VCU Pharmacy c/o 2015
Sep 12, 2010
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
How can we find out if it's posted online?
when you log on to the Pearson PCAT registration site, you will see that where you used to click for 'view admission ticket' now says "View Personal Score Report"

May 3, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
when you log on to the Pearson PCAT registration site, you will see that where you used to click for 'view admission ticket' now says "View Personal Score Report"
Not yet...

Pharmassist

5+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2010
Status
Pharmacist
Has anyone bought a score report online before? If so, could you please shed light on the difference in time from when they offer you to pay-to-see versus receiving the score generally through the mail ?
I bought my august scores the night they posted. I think they arrived 3 days later. It really isn't worth it, unless you're super anxious. YMMV.

pharmlove88

VCU Pharmacy c/o 2015
Sep 12, 2010
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Not yet...
yea.. it's gonna be either when it hits 12 AM tonight or tomorrow night im guessing..

this time.. i think im gonna wait till I get the mail tho..
i paid 20 bucks for my august scores wednesday of the week and got my mailed scores that friday afternoon lol

ws0013

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 16, 2009
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
yea.. it's gonna be either when it hits 12 AM tonight or tomorrow night im guessing..

this time.. i think im gonna wait till I get the mail tho..
i paid 20 bucks for my august scores wednesday of the week and got my mailed scores that friday afternoon lol

might seem like a stupid question, but it is 12am central time right?

May 3, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
I'm hoping you're right. However, I hear pharmcas usually receives them the day or morning before they're available online and they're marked as scored on the transcripts page. Neither one of these is the case for me, or anyone else (assumed from the lack of hubbub), at the moment. I'm crossing my fingers for tomorrow night, but I don't think I'll hold my breath for tonight.

rochi

7+ Year Member
May 23, 2009
Status
Resident [Any Field]
really? I thought my pcat scores for August was marked as received by Pharmcas on Sep 24th, but it was available online on the 22nd night.

May 3, 2010
Status
Pharmacy Student
really? I thought my pcat scores for August was marked as received by Pharmcas on Sep 24th, but it was available online on the 22nd night.
That'd be awesome. I'm just citing another thread, and that seemed to be the general consensus. Obviously you people who have already done this know better than me.