• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
Aug 14, 2012
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Am I (as an American citizen) allowed to take the PCAT exam in Canada? with no problem or troubles?

Aug 26, 2014
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Yeah for sure. Its the same exam and governed my pearson, so i dont think there's any problem with that. Good luck!

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Aug 14, 2012
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Yeah for sure. Its the same exam and governed my pearson, so i dont think there's any problem with that. Good luck!

Thanks for replying! :)

You need 2 forms of ID for the PCAT, my U.S. Passport & State Driver's License should be legitimate & okay in Canada? Obviously the passport is definitely okay.

If anyone has or anyone knows anyone has taken it out of the country, please let me know.

THANKS!

Aug 26, 2014
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I am actually a canadian citizen and i wrote my exam in the states. And a valid drivers license is good enough.

About the Ads