PCAT Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MaryLK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is doing the Dr collins chemistry practice tests enough to get a 99% in that section? I am taking my test next week and I have been doing the collins test over and over again. For those that did this, Does it help?

Members don't see this ad.

If you only study from Collin it will suprise you on test days due to format of test. also testing question are not directly simular to dr.Collin now due to the new update. there are 8 passage questions that counts to your score. Pearson will give you good practice for that

Members don't see this ad :)
Pearson and Kaplan exams are great. As for getting 99%, it depends on how much prepared you are. I think Dr. Collins is great for Biology and Chemistry but it can be misleading to the material in each section. Remember with Biology and Chemistry, there are at least 6 passages with four questions which is 50% your score. So get really good at those problems and I am sure you will be successfully.

Pearson and Kaplan exams are great. As for getting 99%, it depends on how much prepared you are. I think Dr. Collins is great for Biology and Chemistry but it can be misleading to the material in each section. Remember with Biology and Chemistry, there are at least 6 passages with four questions which is 50% your score. So get really good at those problems and I am sure you will be successfully.
The passage questions don't weigh the same as stand alone questions?