PCAT Scores from 10/22

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RLK

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know when we should get pcat scores from 10/22?

Also, does anyone know what scores most schools look for?

Members don't see this ad.

RLK said:

They said we should get our scores in 4-5 weeks, so that would be November 19-26 (i have it marked on my calendar :p ). They also said if we don't get our scores in 6 weeks, then to call the testing place.

Does anyone know if we can check our scores online b4 that? Or do we just get them in the mail?

RLK said:

Mine took 5 weeks to the day.

SpOrTsChIc said:
They said we should get our scores in 4-5 weeks, so that would be November 19-26 (i have it marked on my calendar :p ). They also said if we don't get our scores in 6 weeks, then to call the testing place.

Does anyone know if we can check our scores online b4 that? Or do we just get them in the mail?

I see you're from Pennsylvania also. Did you take the PCAT at Duquesne last week too?

Members don't see this ad :)
SpOrTsChIc said:

No, you can't. Some of you guys are freaking out over your scores! :laugh: Just be patient. :)

RLK said:
I see you're from Pennsylvania also. Did you take the PCAT at Duquesne last week too?

Yes I did :). Maybe its just cause I was sitting in the back, but the lighting in the room I was in was terrible. I had a big shadow over my test the whole time.

SpOrTsChIc said:
Yes I did :). Maybe its just cause I was sitting in the back, but the lighting in the room I was in was terrible. I had a big shadow over my test the whole time.

Which group were you in? I was in the K-R group and I was the second person in line so I sat in the front row. The lighting was fine up there.

RLK said:
Which group were you in? I was in the K-R group and I was the second person in line so I sat in the front row. The lighting was fine up there.

I was in the A-J group.

SpOrTsChIc said:
I was in the A-J group.

Ahh I see. I probably didn't see you then. I was suprised that there were that many people. There must have been 60 people just with last names that started with K-R. When I took the written version of the OAT, there were around 40 people total. I took it at Duquesne too, but we took it in a regular classroom.

It took me like 6 weeks to get mine back last year- BE PATIENT!!!!! I know it's hard :)

ndearwater said:
It took me like 6 weeks to get mine back last year- BE PATIENT!!!!! I know it's hard :)

Well, see I was thinking of applying to a couple other schools. But then I thought that it might be a good idea to wait and see what my pcat scores are first. If they're good then I'll have a better selection, but if they suck then I might want to look for schools that don't require the pcat. I'm hoping they don't suck though, but who wouldn't. hah

RLK said:
Well, see I was thinking of applying to a couple other schools. But then I thought that it might be a good idea to wait and see what my pcat scores are first. If they're good then I'll have a better selection, but if they suck then I might want to look for schools that don't require the pcat. I'm hoping they don't suck though, but who wouldn't. hah

Apply anyway if you can afford it. You definitely can't get in if you don't apply and even if your PCAT is terrible- you're no worse off!
If it's any consolation to many of you out there waiting on scores, last year I thought I did terribly when I left the test. And I studied A LOT! It turns out I did pretty good- girls usually feel like they did worse than they actually did; guys often feel they did better than they actually did... I don't know what that means for you RLK (girl or guy?) but there are exceptions to every rule :)

I took the exam in June 2006 and it took 7 weeks to the day. The first time I took the exam in 2001, it took 4 weeks. Who knows whats going on sometimes.