PCAT SCORES MAILED TODAY BY HARCOURT..just called them

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

butterfly18

Hello
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just called HArcourt and they said PCAT scores were mailed today from San Antonio....Good luck everybody!

Members don't see this ad.

butterfly18 said:
I just called HArcourt and they said PCAT scores were mailed today from San Antonio....Good luck everybody!

I thought so because they said it would take 4 to 6 weeks after pcat test date for the result to come bk. Today has marked the end of the 5th week so they better have it next week! I'm so tired of waiting...

Thank you for the update. I wish you guys and gals the best of luck. :) I'm not really worry about my score because I know I didn't do well.

Thanks butter for finding that out. At first I felt eager to see my score, now I'm scared to go get the mail. Funny how that works :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones because I happen to live in San Antonio -- got my scores yesterday. 98% composite -- very excited considering I was studying at home with a 3 year old and another one due in Sept. :)

mommy2boys said:
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones because I happen to live in San Antonio -- got my scores yesterday. 98% composite -- very excited considering I was studying at home with a 3 year old and another one due in Sept. :)

WOW - so you already got your scores??? That is awesome - congrats on getting your scores, the 98 you earned, and the 2 children... wow. I found it hard to study with just my gf around.

~above~

mommy2boys said:

Wow, great job on the excellent score!

mommy2boys said:

Congrats!!!