butterfly18

Hello
10+ Year Member
Apr 10, 2006
Status
Pharmacy Student
I just called HArcourt and they said PCAT scores were mailed today from San Antonio....Good luck everybody!

shoppe

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Sep 18, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
butterfly18 said:
I just called HArcourt and they said PCAT scores were mailed today from San Antonio....Good luck everybody!

I thought so because they said it would take 4 to 6 weeks after pcat test date for the result to come bk. Today has marked the end of the 5th week so they better have it next week! I'm so tired of waiting...

dstormz

15+ Year Member
May 29, 2003
Visit site
Status
Thank you for the update. I wish you guys and gals the best of luck. :) I'm not really worry about my score because I know I didn't do well.

About the Ads

robo2003

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2006
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Thanks butter for finding that out. At first I felt eager to see my score, now I'm scared to go get the mail. Funny how that works :scared:

mommy2boys

10+ Year Member
Jul 29, 2006
Status
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones because I happen to live in San Antonio -- got my scores yesterday. 98% composite -- very excited considering I was studying at home with a 3 year old and another one due in Sept. :)

aboveliquidice

No sacrifice - No victory
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Apr 23, 2006
San Antonio, TX
Status
Pharmacist
mommy2boys said:
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones because I happen to live in San Antonio -- got my scores yesterday. 98% composite -- very excited considering I was studying at home with a 3 year old and another one due in Sept. :)
WOW - so you already got your scores??? That is awesome - congrats on getting your scores, the 98 you earned, and the 2 children... wow. I found it hard to study with just my gf around.

~above~

fenil2005

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 28, 2005
Status
Monday is the D-DAY for me.

taloddar2002

Slacker
10+ Year Member
Apr 27, 2004
Kentucky
Status
Resident [Any Field]
mommy2boys said:
Wow, great job on the excellent score!

ageldred

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Jul 17, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Status
Pharmacy Student
mommy2boys said:

Congrats!!!

About the Ads