pcat secrets study guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futurpharmacis

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone tried the PCAT secrets study guide by Morrison media LLC? Please tell me what you thought about it (does it work?).

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

Has anyone tried the PCAT secrets study guide by Morrison media LLC? Please tell me what you thought about it (does it work?).

Thanks.

there is no secret to the pcat. this study guide explains only test strategies. you probably know them all.

I purchased this study guide several years ago, I did not find this information very helpful. I purchase Dr. Collins Study Guide, I found this guide to be more beneficial along with studying basic nuclear chemistry.

Members don't see this ad :)
You can buy Dr. Collins' PCAT Prep materials at this website. $300. I bought is secondhand from someone else. I've just started to use it, it looks really helpful. I payed about $100 for mine secondhand. I don't think I'd buy it for $300, too pricey.

http://www.pcatprepclass.com

Sorry, pls don't waste your money on that panphlet, it's just one of the dents. All these people capitalised on our desparation and try to give us all sort of water that we don't deserve to drink.

Sorry MikeK, I don't understand your message. You had a few spelling mistakes, and I don't understand your figurative language. Could you use plain English. Also, who are you referring to as "they"?

My friend bought this and it wasn't worth it for him. It's mainly filled with common sense.

Mike, I know you weren't attacking. I just did not comprehend your message. English is not my first language, and sometimes I get confused when people write something that is not direct and in plain English, that's all! :) Your advice seems very sincere, but as I said before, I just don't comprehend it.