PCAT study materials (Dr. Collins)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Alandero24

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have the Complete Packet of Dr. Collin's PCAT Study Guide. I bought this (2011 version) for over $300 but now I don't need it anymore. It helped me tremendously on the PCAT and I hope that it will do the same for you. It also includes the 2011 update.

The packets are organized neatly and contains:

Reading Comprehension + Exams + Solutions
Verbal, Essay and English review + Exams + Solutions
Math Review + Exams + Solutions
Chemistry Review + Exams + Solutions
Biology Review + Exams + Solutions

There are several practice exams which help tremendously. I even saw questions on the study guide that were on the actual PCAT exam. I studied for 4 weeks straight and ended up getting an 85%. I strongly recommend this study guide. I am offering everything for $80 OBO. Feel free to message me.

Members don't see this ad.

What's the condition of the materials? Also, how will you ship them? Thanks.

The materials are in good condition. Everything is included. I could send you pictures if you would like me to. I will ship them in a box. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, If the product is still available I would like to purchase it. I will offer 135 for the materials. If this is lower than offers you have received please contact me back ASAP and I will reconsider my offer. Thanks. My e-mail is [email protected]

** I managed to find the product through and alternate source**

Last edited: