For Sale PCAT Success Kit -- Dr. Collins, Pearson Exams, Kaplan, & Princeton Review Books!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PAtoPharm

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am selling the following PCAT study materials:

- Dr. Collins (2014 edition w/ January 2015, July 2015, and Fall 2015 updates)
- Pearson Practice Exams (2015 editions)
- Kaplan's PCAT Strategies, Practice & Review w/ 2 Practice Tests (brand new, never used) 2015-2016 edition
- Princeton Review's "Cracking the PCAT" 2012-2013 edition (most recent edition available)

Even though I purchased all of the above-listed materials to study with, I ended up only having time to study Dr. Collins and the Pearson practice exams. By putting in about two-and-a-half weeks of studying (which was all I had time for), I made an 84% composite score on the PCAT. I didn't even have time to review or study anything for the Quantitative section and made a 6% score on that section, but since Dr. Collins helped boost all my other scores, I still ended up with a good overall score. I didn't have time to study the Kaplan or Princeton Review books so they are both brand new. I've heard that people like to supplement their Biology studying with those 2 books, since the Biology section in Dr. Collins is somewhat sparse.

I am selling everything you could ever need to be successful on the PCAT. In less than 3 weeks of studying, I made an 84% composite score, and if I can do it, so can you.

Also, beware of the fact that hundreds of people have been scammed by someone who claims to sell the Dr. Collins guide. Don't get scammed! Buy from an established member with a history of posting on the forum like me, not someone with only 1 or 2 posts on the website.

PM me for more info.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.