pcat tomorrow JULY 18!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

linda_sure

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am soo nervous! almost having an anxiety attack.. how is everyone else doing today? are you guys studying or just relaxing? I am trying to just relax after waking up at 8 am to brush up on stuff

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
People keep telling me to relax but honestly I could actually burst out crying any moment right now. Good luck to you and me. Gotta stay calm!!

I don't know how people say relax the day before. I'm spending today reviewing all pearson practice test, and really focusing on #4. THEN, I'll relax at night! haha good luck everyone!!! :)

hahah yea i can't bring myself down to relax.
I feel like I want to brush up on everything before i can relax. that will probably take me all day.
I honestly am just too anxious

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah. I can't sit still. I'm so nervous. I'm studying whatever i screwed up on test #4. This is really killing me inside. I'm going to freak out if all this studying I've done leads to a really bad score...

Watch some judge judy, listen to Zac Brown Band, and r...e....l....a.....x.... lol. yall that studied for the past months or so, congrats on your studies and just owe your body a break before the PCAT. Guarentee ya' you'll make it worse than what it seems. Plus keep in mind, you will never get every question right only the ones you "know." Dumb-statement to say the least, but owe your brain a rest. You already know the question styles so just go with the flow and let it come tomorrow...lol call your gf/bf and sooth the day away...ya aint got one call that perosn up ya gotta crush on and spill them beans! lol that'll help get your mind off the PCAT a little yes? lol .. you married like me then just soak up the day and know theres really nothing else to do but know you did all you did.... (if its anything you get from my post then just watch judge judy and listen to some good ol music lol)

Reactions: 1 users
Watch some judge judy, listen to Zac Brown Band, and r...e....l....a.....x.... lol. yall that studied for the past months or so, congrats on your studies and just owe your body a break before the PCAT. Guarentee ya' you'll make it worse than what it seems. Plus keep in mind, you will never get every question right only the ones you "know." Dumb-statement to say the least, but owe your brain a rest. You already know the question styles so just go with the flow and let it come tomorrow...lol call your gf/bf and sooth the day away...ya aint got one call that perosn up ya gotta crush on and spill them beans! lol that'll help get your mind off the PCAT a little yes? lol .. you married like me then just soak up the day and know theres really nothing else to do but know you did all you did.... (if its anything you get from my post then just watch judge judy and listen to some good ol music lol)
Thank you, I needed to hear this. haha :D

I just watched Son of God good movie. For those that needs inspiration and faith for tomorrow

Reactions: 1 user
just relax and get a good night sleep. I got 7 hours yesterday before I took the exam. I know that I have to review to get the blood and brain working so I did review test day. SO do what u need to do to beat this

I just got done. I haven't looked at my scores yet, im just too scared of what it might be that i got. I mean this feels like schrodingers cat.... Is it good? is it bad? I thought the biology was rougher than wiping you but with sand paper. The Quant section i felt really rushed for time. If i had maybe an extra 10 mins i would've done every problem without having to guess on a few. The reading i just felt was variable, I either did good or bad but i honestly don't know could've gone either way.

I just got done. I haven't looked at my scores yet, im just too scared of what it might be that i got. I mean this feels like schrodingers cat.... Is it good? is it bad? I thought the biology was rougher than wiping you but with sand paper. The Quant section i felt really rushed for time. If i had maybe an extra 10 mins i would've done every problem without having to guess on a few. The reading i just felt was variable, I either did good or bad but i honestly don't know could've gone either way.
what's ur score? how did u do?