E

Eyegirl2007

r-salis,
Congratulations for your third interview. I ended up declining my SUNY one (My husband and I could never really live in NEw York--we thought it over and decided definetly not). I'm still waiting on NEWENCO and IU...hopefully they'll come through soon. I think both at this point are waiting for my OAT scores...

About the Ads

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
In a dark room
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometrist
Christie--I'll be there Oct 23 (a Wednesday). I'm dragging my husband along with me for moral support. ;) I'd love to meet you (and any other lurking SDNers) when I'm there!

Eyegirl--I know what you mean about living in NYC, it would definitely be an big adjustment for us, too. I'm still considering SUNY, though -- I think living there for a short time (3.5 years) would be pretty fun. About ICO and NEWENCO -- do you know if they do provisional acceptances? PCO said they sometimes offer acceptances before OAT scores are in -- maybe other schools do it, too?

od2b

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 26, 2002
Visit site
Status (Visible)
Congrats! I am still waiting to hear from PCO...I just sent the application on 9/17. Best of luck to you!:clap:

r_salis

SDN Supa-Mod Emmetrope
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 7, 2002
In a dark room
Visit site
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometrist
Originally posted by od2b
Congrats! I am still waiting to hear from PCO...I just sent the application on 9/17. Best of luck to you!:clap:
When I talked to someone at the admissions office, she told me that they do the interview invites in batches -- I sent my application in early, so I made it in the first batch -- your interview invite shouldn't be too far behind!

christie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 13, 2001
Visit site
Status (Visible)
haha - I still haven't met abs1 yet (Its a big school) I'm still waiting on some of those old exams from him ha ha

So far, PCO is great! Its A LOT of work, but very interesting & I've met some really nice people!

To abs1 - good luck on your Ocular bio test this week!

cpw

It's a boy !!!
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 25, 2001
Tampa
Status (Visible)
  1. Optometrist
wow abs1, long time no see! I've missed ya! :) Good luck on your oc. bio test. I have pharm on monday... !!!! what am I doing here!!! ??? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads