Congratulations for your third interview. I ended up declining my SUNY one (My husband and I could never really live in NEw York--we thought it over and decided definetly not). I'm still waiting on NEWENCO and IU...hopefully they'll come through soon. I think both at this point are waiting for my OAT scores...
Christie--I'll be there Oct 23 (a Wednesday). I'm dragging my husband along with me for moral support. I'd love to meet you (and any other lurking SDNers) when I'm there!
Eyegirl--I know what you mean about living in NYC, it would definitely be an big adjustment for us, too. I'm still considering SUNY, though -- I think living there for a short time (3.5 years) would be pretty fun. About ICO and NEWENCO -- do you know if they do provisional acceptances? PCO said they sometimes offer acceptances before OAT scores are in -- maybe other schools do it, too?
When I talked to someone at the admissions office, she told me that they do the interview invites in batches -- I sent my application in early, so I made it in the first batch -- your interview invite shouldn't be too far behind!