Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

PCOM class of 2006

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by SLE, Nov 7, 2002.

1. SLE

SLE
    7+ Year Member

I just saw you guys had your C&T practical during first trimester finals. How did that treat you? We had ours in second semester. I find it disturbing that they moved it. Just wait till second year when nohing follows the schedule. How you guys enjoyed first term?

2. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    With the scheduling for finals week there were obviously some things that had to sacrafice.

For me, the C&T practical was that piece of the puzzle got last minute attention...really last minute.

The week was long, but we got through it. I'm reluctant to wonder about how I did, so I won't bring that up.

I'm looking forward to next trimester...I think it's more my style...seems like less memorization and more comprehension...it's also a good amount of stuff that I have seen before. And no lab!

3. williestyle81

williestyle81 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey!

did either of you 2 (jp and sle) happen to pop into the office of admissions last wednesday (11/13)? i was there for my interview on that day. i was the girl with the braids:)

4. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I didn't stop by. Hope everything went well, though.

Hopefully we will see you next year.