1. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

PCOM class of 2006

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by SLE, Nov 7, 2002.

1. SLE

SLE
    7+ Year Member

I just saw you guys had your C&T practical during first trimester finals. How did that treat you? We had ours in second semester. I find it disturbing that they moved it. Just wait till second year when nohing follows the schedule. How you guys enjoyed first term?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    With the scheduling for finals week there were obviously some things that had to sacrafice.

For me, the C&T practical was that piece of the puzzle got last minute attention...really last minute.

The week was long, but we got through it. I'm reluctant to wonder about how I did, so I won't bring that up.

I'm looking forward to next trimester...I think it's more my style...seems like less memorization and more comprehension...it's also a good amount of stuff that I have seen before. And no lab!

4. williestyle81

williestyle81 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

hey!

did either of you 2 (jp and sle) happen to pop into the office of admissions last wednesday (11/13)? i was there for my interview on that day. i was the girl with the braids:)

5. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Membership Revoked
    Removed 10+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I didn't stop by. Hope everything went well, though.

Hopefully we will see you next year.