SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

PCOM DO/MBA or DO/MPH Students

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by Dr JPH, Feb 7, 2002.

1. Dr JPH

Dr JPH Banned Banned 10+ Year Member

Feb 4, 2000
    Hey all.

I will be attending PCOM next year and I am very interested in talking to anyone who is in either the DO/MBA program or the DO/MPH program.

I have several interests and several career goals and would like to talk to someone who may have had the same ideas prior to entering medical school, and how this additional education fits into the whole scheme.

I am also interested in how these additional degree programs are structured, how people feel about the curriculum, and their general opinions.

Please feel free to post here or email me at [email protected]

I appreciate your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. PhillyGirl

PhillyGirl Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 28, 2000
    JP -- if no one else answers you, email me. I am applying to the program right now (MBA) so I have learned a great deal about it and will answer all of the questions I can for you.

Ultimately, the best person to talk to may be Dr. Robert Cuzzolino, who is the advisor (and one of the creators) of the program.

I think you said that you're in the area, so your other best bet may be dropping into the school one day - I could introduce you to students in the program (if they're around :) )

PhillyGirl ([email protected])