Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

PCOM match list

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by eh3927, Apr 29, 2002.

  1. eh3927

    eh3927 Junior Member

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2001
    Messages:
    14
    Likes Received:
    0
    How can I get a list of where and for which field fourth year PCOM medical students have matched for their residency in the last several years. I'm trying to get an idea of how competative PCOM graduates are in getting residency spots....
     
  2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

  3. Crazed

    Crazed Member

    Joined:
    Dec 2, 2001
    Messages:
    80
    Likes Received:
    0
  4. jdaasbo

    jdaasbo Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 7, 1999
    Messages:
    296
    Likes Received:
    1
    Call their Dean's office. They should provide you with this, you should demand it.
     
  5. Dr JPH

    Dr JPH Banned
    Banned

    Joined:
    Feb 4, 2000
    Messages:
    5,910
    Likes Received:
    31
    Status:
    Resident [Any Field]
    eh

    It may not be of much service, but one source told me that last year 48% of PCOM grads matched into primary care, the other 52% into non-primary care.

    If you find more information I would be interested in hearing.

    Thanks
     
  6. Careofme

    Careofme Senior Member

    Joined:
    Jan 10, 2002
    Messages:
    261
    Likes Received:
    1
    Status:
    Medical Student
    Anyone know if its online anywhere??
     

Share This Page