SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

PCOM, OHIO, NYIT...

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - DO' started by greg, Dec 1, 1999.

1. greg

greg Junior Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 30, 1999
    Manalapan, NJ USA
    My applications have been complete to these schools since the first week of september. i have been accepted to UHS and UMDNJ, but things have been silent since. to those who know about how these other schools run, when should i hear? also, what do you think my prospects are at ohio, being that i am from New Jersey? thanks!

2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. jdg

jdg

Greg:
    I haven't heard from PCOM or NYCOM either. My app was complete in early October at all of my schools. I have scheduled interviews at NSUCOM and LECOM for December and January respectively. Can you tell me when your app was complete at UMDNJ? I am also a NJ resident and have not heard anything from them yet except that my app was being sent for review. I hope I hear from them before Xmas. Anyway, good luck!

4. greg

greg Junior Member 10+ Year Member

Nov 30, 1999
    Manalapan, NJ USA
    all of my aps were complete by the beginning of september. my interview with UMDNJ was at the end of sept. i heard from them three weeks later. they have a small class and i interviewed with only two others. i was not greatly impressed with UMDNJ relative to other schools. email me if you want to chat about UMDNJ vs. other schools. ([email protected])

best

5. Naraku

Naraku Senior Member 10+ Year Member

Oct 1, 1999
    New Jersey

Just for the record, I interviewed at UMDNJ in mid-October and loved it. I was accepted the next week (probably the same time as Greg), and sent in my deposit immediately. I'm still looking at other schools (well, some), but I'm really excited about the school. If you want a more positive view of the school, e-mail me ([email protected]), or wade through October and November postings. (Look for anything started by RDO, roger2004, or me. [​IMG])

Good luck!
    Paige

6. RDO

RDO Member 10+ Year Member

Jun 27, 1999
    New York, NY
    Do you two realize you're classmates? Just thought I'd point that out!