PCOM students- is there a PCOM bookstore on campus?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

roger2004

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
There must be a school book store I would imagine - What do they carry in addition to books? Any apparel? I need a gift for an elderly gent and thought this might be a good idea! Thanks

------------------

rog

Members don't see this ad.

I'm not a student at PCOM, but will be this fall. I do recall from my interview day there is a bookstore. I don't remember it being very big, but it seemed to house all the essentials.

roger, are you going to PCOM this fall too?

Yes, it seems I finally know where I'll be this August and it is PCOM! I am very excited about it. The application process was an eye-opener to say the least and I am glad it is behind me now.

------------------

rog

Members don't see this ad :)
The bookstore is on-line at MatthewsBookstore.com and in Rowland Hall.
Now fasten your seatbelt and hang on for the ride.

Roger,

bookstore on campus has some nice apparel, golf shirts I am sure would work for most men!

amy

Smile,EZEK and Amy,
thanks for the inf. I plan to check out the bookstore website and do some "shopping" when I come down to check out the housing situation. EZEK, I'm getting a little nervous when I hear you say "hang on for the ride"! TELL ME IT"S NOT THAAAAT BAD!!!!!

------------------

rog

Originally posted by EZEK:
The bookstore is on-line at MatthewsBookstore.com and in Rowland Hall.

EZEK,
I tried the above address for the PCOM bookstore and got a "page cannot be displayed" message each time. I used several different search engines as well. Are you sure that is the address or is it just me? Thanks!

------------------

rog