PCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
J

jdg

I just got some of the best news of my life in an acceptance from PCOM. I am in total shock because I interviewed on 1/5/00, just 1 week ago. Just wanted to see if anyone else out there will be attending PCOM in August with me. Best of luck to everyone still waiting to hear from schools. Hang in there and I'm sure you'll do fine.

JDG
PCOM 2004

[This message has been edited by jdg (edited 01-12-2000).]

[This message has been edited by jdg (edited 01-12-2000).]

Members don't see this ad.

Hi!

I just saw your post and I am new to this, so I am not quite sure of the "rules" for this BB. I had an interview at PCOM on 1/6/00 and I am waiting to hear from them. They told me that I would hear in two weeks, but after seeing your post I am wondering when I will actually hear. Hopefully soon! Congrats on your acceptance..
smile.gif

Hi JDG,

Congratulations! When did you complete you PCOM application? How long did you have to wait before they offered you an interview?

Junella

Members don't see this ad :)
Congratulations!

Tim of New York City.

Junella-
My application was complete in the first week of October. My interview offer came in early December. Have you heard from them yet? Good Luck.

------------------
JDG
PCOM 2004