1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice

PCOM

Discussion in 'Medical Students - DO' started by RDGJD, Jan 23, 1999.

1. RDGJD

RDGJD Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

I'm wondering if there are any current or recent PCOM students out there who wouldn't mind sharing some insight as to their opnions of the school and their experiences while there.
    Thanks much.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. BD

BD Member
    10+ Year Member

Hey RDGJG, PCOM is an excellent medical school. At PCOM you will find a great staff of professors and doctors.The curriculum is well put together,in fact it is being used by many other schools, including allopathic schools, as a model for training good primary care physicians.As far as the clinical rotations go,you can't beat them - they're excellent. Can you tell I like the school.

4. jjarecke

jjarecke Junior Member

I am from PCSOM and am looking at York, PA to do my third and fourth year rotations. Is there anyone that you know that is doing rotations there, and could you have them contact me please.

5. Taus

Taus .
    Moderator 10+ Year Member

Attending Physician
    check out the recent thread regarding pcom vs. umdnj-som...myself and others posted some info/opinions about pcom in there

6. jjarecke

jjarecke Junior Member

Thank you very much for the information.