PCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RDGJD

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score

I'm wondering if there are any current or recent PCOM students out there who wouldn't mind sharing some insight as to their opnions of the school and their experiences while there.
Thanks much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey RDGJG, PCOM is an excellent medical school. At PCOM you will find a great staff of professors and doctors.The curriculum is well put together,in fact it is being used by many other schools, including allopathic schools, as a model for training good primary care physicians.As far as the clinical rotations go,you can't beat them - they're excellent. Can you tell I like the school.

I am from PCSOM and am looking at York, PA to do my third and fourth year rotations. Is there anyone that you know that is doing rotations there, and could you have them contact me please.

Members don't see this ad :)
check out the recent thread regarding pcom vs. umdnj-som...myself and others posted some info/opinions about pcom in there

Taus said:
check out the recent thread regarding pcom vs. umdnj-som...myself and others posted some info/opinions about pcom in there

Thank you very much for the information.