PCOMING?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

David511

Ponch's Illegitimate Son
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
...to the F/A seminar this week? While I won't be there for the seminar (freakin' job!) I'll be there late Thursday nite...

Anyone interested in getting together for a little pre-enlistment mixer? You know, just a little something to drown the sorrows generated by us learning how much we'll be in debt? :D

Members don't see this ad.

I would be interested.... just as soon as I get off there damn alternate list.

Pat

Dave, that sounds good....just send me an email. Are both Joe and you coming late Thurs?

Members don't see this ad :)
David --

when are you moving down to Philly?

Patrick, I'm pullin' for you man...keep up the hope!

Michael, I think Friday is the day to look for places...are you gonna be in town?

Michelle, first week in August (I hope :) )

Dave,

my friend adam (also going to pcom) and i will be around until saturday afternoon if you want to get together. hopefully we can all meet up somewhere while we're down. email me if you want. [email protected]

scott

If that acceptance ever comes....(damn their slow with movement)... I'm gonna get so s-faced in celebration. How can there not be slots available by now? I'm going nuts... and no one seems to know anything about the whole process. If PCOm doesn't rank their alternates, like they say they don't, then they have to go through all the waitlisters and choose again. No wonder they are so slow. Does anyone have a legitimate account of how many people are on the waitlist or know anything else about this arduous process. It doesn't seem like many PCOM hopefuls or future students even look at this websites forums. Thanks for any help.
P.S. I'm sick of putting up posts like this but it is all I can do to keep my sanity.

Pat :confused:

Keep on posting, Pat.... Then we can celebrate once you get in!!! :D

Scott, check your email.

Anyone else, if you're in the area Friday or Saturday give me a call, maybe we can plan some Friday nite activities.

-d
617-320-1583

I'm going to be at the mixer ( which is 30 minutes from now!!!!!). But I have to work on Friday and Sat. Looking forward to seeing you guys. Hey, wait a minute you are all downstairs right now

:eek:

In good faith
bluphilosopher
PCOM 2005