Technology pda palm talk

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

helptent

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi -
I am looking to buy a palm or pocket PC with a nice big high res screen and a fast processor as well as WIFI internet etc. THe small low res screens are not as fun to look at and I like the idea of perusing textbooks full colour. I have a MAC but have access to a PC so that isnt a huge issue (once i get the software I need). Please help with any advice. What are the best models for these functions in both platforms?

Members don't see this ad.

helptent said:
Hi -
I am looking to buy a palm or pocket PC with a nice big high res screen and a fast processor as well as WIFI internet etc. THe small low res screens are not as fun to look at and I like the idea of perusing textbooks full colour. I have a MAC but have access to a PC so that isnt a huge issue (once i get the software I need). Please help with any advice. What are the best models for these functions in both platforms?

I would buy a F-S Loox 720. It would be a very nice PDA for reading textbooks. BTW, where are you getting these 'textbooks?'