Technology PDA software - Handheldmed?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sleepydoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any thoughts on current PDA medical software?

Has anyone tried medical titles from handheldmed.com since they moved to Mobipocket Reader? I had some software in the past from that site and loved it ... but that was years ago.

Thoughts? Any info appreciated...

Members don't see this ad.

I just bought a Symbian OS PDA. I was planning on getting some of the handheld software for it. I will give you a review once I have some experience with it. Would you have any recs of good software to get?
I am 3rd year and really don't know what software will be useful. I just got the PDA b/c I thought it would be a nice portable document reader/phone and I thought I would dabble in some med apps.
If someone else uses handheldmed, spare some thoughts if you have the time.

mercycubed said:
I just bought a Symbian OS PDA. I was planning on getting some of the handheld software for it. I will give you a review once I have some experience with it. Would you have any recs of good software to get?
I am 3rd year and really don't know what software will be useful. I just got the PDA b/c I thought it would be a nice portable document reader/phone and I thought I would dabble in some med apps.
If someone else uses handheldmed, spare some thoughts if you have the time.
I don't know of really anything for the Symbian OS. It's mostly palm, and less for PPC, but still all the major programs.

Don't waste your time buying anything from Handheldmed. Their stuff is outdated and they won't refund your money even though several of the books I bought had typos in them. Yes, you heard that right...TYPOS! I should have realized something was wrong when they haven't even released the new Merck Manual yet and everyone else has had it out for almost a year.