PE SCORES ARE UP (but it says they r not)!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jopdo

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
On the NBOME website it shows that a new batch of scores are back but on the main page, it lists the same PE scores that have been listed for some time nowm (up to Jan 31). But, I took mine on February 14, and the score is listed (after you log on to your scores page)!!!!! Thankfully that score is a P!!!!:)

Members don't see this ad.

yep! I passed! Thank god! But it still says I am not approved to take step 3... Why is that as I am a 3rd year resident???

I PASSED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::clap::clap:
I am so freakin' relieved!
I've seriously been getting sick to my stomach just thinking about checking my scores lately.
As the OP pointed out the front page of the website does not list the PE as being updated, but I took my exam on March 4 and the results from that date are in.
Good luck to everyone else!

I PASSED TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hardy::hardy::hardy::hardy::clap::clap:
I am so freakin' relieved!
I've seriously been getting sick to my stomach just thinking about checking my scores lately.
As the OP pointed out the front page of the website does not list the PE as being updated, but I took my exam on March 4 and the results from that date are in.
Good luck to everyone else!

Hey there - congrats! I passed too! Thank goodness. I was sssoooo paranoid!
It's finally over! Now step 3.