Pearson won't let me sign up for the PEPPP and the PEPPPO2 at the same time.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Groupthink

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
As if we didn't have more hoops to jump through on the way to licensure...

I signed up to take the PEPPP two weeks from now at the local testing center where I will take the EPPP.

I wanted to take the PEPPPO2 (the other official practice exam, taken at home online) this week.

However, when I go to register for the PEPPPO2, the system says I am not allowed to be signed up to take two exams in the same "PEPPP family class".

Has anyone else encountered this issue? If yes, how did you resolve it? This is quite obnoxious.

Members don't see this ad.

The Customer service # for Pearson testing is 800-513-6910.

Thank you for this! However I had attempted to contact the testing center and they stated that it's a limitation under ASPPB.

I don't think the representative I spoke to knew what he was talking about, because it is Pearson who limiting my access. Going to try again and hope for another representative, or speak to a supervisor.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel like I remember reading somewhere when I was prepping that you could take either/or but not both. Maybe they use the same questions.

I actually took both in November - I just think you can’t register for the online practice test while you are registered to take the testing center test (and vice versa).