Pediatric Practice for Sale - Orange County

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Transition Consultants

Doctor Practice Sales and Valuations
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
.Pediatric Practice Sale - Orange County, California. Successful pediatric practice located in affluent and desirable Orange County community. Gross collections of ~$700,000 annually with a high net income of ~$300,000 annually. Minimal call coverage and inpatient work. Focus on primary pediatric care and immunizations with some respiratory therapy. Turnkey opportunity with loyal, competent staff to remain with the practice. Seller will remain for transition assistance to buyer. 100% financing is available for practice acquisition. Call 800-416-2055 or visit http://transitionconsultants.com.

Members don't see this ad.

I am a pediatrician looking to relocate to California and have a California medical license.Is the practice in an underserved area.I am on a H1B visa and need to complete my J1 waiver requirement.Call me ASAP at 516 4251002.

Ray Mun Loo

I am a pediatrician looking to relocate to California and have a California medical license.Is the practice in an underserved area.I am on a H1B visa and need to complete my J1 waiver requirement.Call me ASAP at 516 4251002.

Ray Mun Loo

Dr. Loo, this practice is not located in a medically underserved area. Would you consider other States or regions?