Pediatrics and Physical Med. & Rehabilitation

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stutz677

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Generally, how competitive is it to get into a Pediatric residency? How about Physical Med. & Rehabilitation Medicine residency? I was searching for some information about it on this site and I didn't see it, if it is somewhere sorry about this post!

Thank you
Mike

Members don't see this ad.

Generally, how competitive is it to get into a Pediatric residency? How about Physical Med. & Rehabilitation Medicine residency? I was searching for some information about it on this site and I didn't see it, if it is somewhere sorry about this post!

Thank you
Mike

Pediatrics is very easy to get. I'm not sure about the others.

Is Pediatrics easier to get into because there is a large amount of spots for residency or just because less people decide to go that route?

Members don't see this ad :)
Is Pediatrics easier to get into because there is a large amount of spots for residency or just because less people decide to go that route?

Maybe both.

Physical Med. & Rehabilitation, no one knows about this residency?

Physical Med. & Rehabilitation, no one knows about this residency?

You might find some more information on PM&R here:

PM&R Forum

Just a word to the wise: while it doesn't hurt to check things out, keep in mind that you need to crawl before you can walk. Don't worry too much about residency right now; focus instead on getting into medical school, if that's what you want to do. ;)

Thank you
Mike

You might be better off asking in the Osteo forum and residency forums, rather than the premed forum. More accurate information in those places