pedo questions....please help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ShadyBeans

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i am currently in the process of applying to both a pedo residency and a gpr. :D

i've done a bit of research and it looks like there are a few gpr programs with an emphasis in pedo, like bronx, jacobi, fresno...
but does anyone know which other programs are as well?
it's so hard to find these answers through some of the websites! :confused:

also, does anyone know where some of the easier pedo residency programs are that people get into? i'm not too concerned with where i go for both gpr/residency...just want to make sure i get in somewhere!

thanks so much in advance!!

Members don't see this ad.

One of the programs in Ohio... but I can't remember which one (and it's not Case). I know 2 people who went there and got into Pedo afterwards, partly attributed to the GPR.

there is a GPR position at montefiore in nyc that is heavy in pedo...you work in the pedo clinic and from what i understand take most of the call, but the plus side is that its pretty much just pedo experience

One of the programs in Ohio... but I can't remember which one (and it's not Case). I know 2 people who went there and got into Pedo afterwards, partly attributed to the GPR.

pretty sure you are referring to OSU