Peds Undergrad Transcript

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoWork91

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do most specialty peds programs require an undergrad transcript along with the PASS application? Did everyone who applied submit an undergrad transcript to all the programs?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Not everyone requires it. There is a section on PASS to upload an unofficial undergrad transcript which is sufficient for most of the programs you apply for. Rarely would you have to send it to the individual programs.

Not everyone requires it. There is a section on PASS to upload an unofficial undergrad transcript which is sufficient for most of the programs you apply for. Rarely would you have to send it to the individual programs.

My question is do most programs require that you upload the unofficial undergrad transcript onto PASS? I have some C's from freshman year of college and would rather just not even have the undergrad transcript be part of my application.

Yea they wont be too concerned with undergrad grades I wouldnt think as long as you did good in dental school.