PEM Fellowship 2007 match

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pjsson

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, the application season for Peds EM fellowships starting in 2008 have been going on now for a while with the match December 15 2007.

I got so far 2 interviews and 4 rejects. I'm still hoping for more of course. How many interviews have you guys got so far?

Anyone who applied last year knows how late in the application season you can expect interview invitations? Have most programs by now (September 08) filled most of their interview spots or are they still sending them out? Many programs had as deadline for applications end of August so I'm hoping they are stll going through applications and will send out more invitations.

Anyone knows how many programs interview per spot? Do they sometimes offer prematches?

Members don't see this ad.

My last interview offer was last Friday. Programs are still offering interviews. Good luck with your interview

do either of you have a comprehensive list of PEM programs who take EM trained folks? i'm interested in applying for next year so any other tips would be greatly appreciated as well.. please PM me, i'd really appreciate it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I have gotten a few invites this week, so I think they are still reviewing applications. Are you guys coming from EM or peds?

I am coming from EM. There is a list of PEM fellowships that have a 2 year EM track on FRIEDA http://www.ama-assn.org/vapp/freida/pgmrslt/1,1239,,00.html The rest you need to check program websites. I have been able to get interviews at both the EM and Peds run programs. Hope this helps. If you need more specific info I'll try to help. Good Luck.

I just got another interview on 9/13 ... so they are still coming