• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Pending 3rd year rotations after eras deadline

FalconSlice

7+ Year Member
Feb 23, 2012
Intersection of CutCo, EdgeCom and InterSlice
  1. MD/PhD Student
    Does it negatively affect my chance if I still have pending 3rd year rotations after eras deadline?
    Thanks
    It is only reasonable almost all, if not, all programs will make such concessions as I believe the majority of applicants have pending third-year rotations because of our global and national (especially here in the US after the protests/riots) situation.

Domepiece

5+ Year Member
    Jan 9, 2016
    1. Medical Student (Accepted)
      I can confidently say
      1591101283327.png

About the Ads

Frogger27

5+ Year Member
      Aug 2, 2016
      1. Resident [Any Field]
        Yeah this is one of my worries. I am finishing up a 3rd year rotation in September and they will have 3 weeks to get my grades/comments in..... Even though it is P/F LOL

longhaul3

5+ Year Member
        Feb 29, 2016
          I would say no unless it's medicine or surgery (or if it's related to what you're applying into, obviously).

When I was in med school there were always some poor MD/PhDs or people who had taken a year off who were about to graduate and had to do OB/Gyn or family medicine in April with students 2 years behind them.

About the Ads
          This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.