Penis enlargement goes wrong....surgeon blames anesthesia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
With a billion $ penis size is irrelevant. Plus risk of nerve damage. Stupid.

Stupid on the pts part. But I did like the article even if it was poorly worded by a complete novice who has zero knowledge of anesthesia. I believe the plastics guy was talking about “anesthesia” in the form of local anesthesia or sedation and not “anesthesia” in the form of the specialty. But the reporter couldn’t decipher btw the two very well. The reporter even wrote that general anesthesia is injected into the skin and fat. Wtf?
In the end, what I liked about the article is that it called for having a “reputable ANESTHESIOLOGIST”.

Now that is genius.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I thought the gist of the first article is right on:

Intravascular injection vs sedation “overdose” (lost airway)

New York-based plastic surgeon Norman Rowe seems like a huge douche who likes to run his mouth with nothing to back up his statements
A lot of rich people think that their wealth can supplement their IQ, the same way it supplements the size of their penises (no pun intended) in the eyes of their trophy wives. That includes plastic tailors surgeons.

Asking a plastic surgeon who does urology procedures about anesthesia speaks volumes about the level of amateurism of the Daily Beast. Glad I stopped paying for Newsweek when they bought it.

Last edited by a moderator: