1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Penn 2nd Look Weekend

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by CUMD, May 2, 2004.

1. CUMD

CUMD Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey all,

I was just wondering what kids thought about penn's 2nd look weekend....is next year's class gonna be a cool bunch, ready to party? How were impressions of the school in general?

Thanks guys!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. klooless

klooless Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I loved it!

4. Drimo

Drimo Junior Member

I agree with klooless, the weekend was pretty cool. I met alot of interesting prospective sutdents there. The weekend was kinda long though and jam packed with information, but they were quite effective in getting their message across...that they're a GREAT school! I'm waitlisted but hoping to go there. Shout out to all the waitlisted folks out there! Keep ya' heads up! :thumbup: :)

5. DrJ2B

DrJ2B Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Drimo!

Are you on the high part of the first tier waitlist? I heard that only people on that part of the list were invited. Do you know how many people are on the high part of the tier 1 waitlist? I would really appreciate any information. I am on the regular Tier 1 waitlist and UPenn is by far my top choice! Thanks! :)

6. Drimo

Drimo Junior Member

Hey DrJ2B,
    From those I chatted with there were about 5 there who were also waitlisted but there could have been more. I've been reading your posts and definitely know how excited you are about Penn Med. I'm really hoping for movement on the waitlist for both our sakes (and all other waitlisters!). It seemed to me that quite a few of the students there were debating between Penn and other top schools like Harvard, Stanford, etc and were trying to get a feel for the school. I essentially hope that everyone makes decisions that they are comforatble with. :)