1. The SDN iPhone App is back and free through November! Get it today and please post a review on the App Store!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

penn and michigan

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by predmd, Nov 17, 2005.

1. predmd

predmd Member
    5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I Was Just Wondering If Penn And Michigan Send Out Acceptances On Dec. First Or Do They Mail Them So You Get Them On The First

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. hj714

hj714 Member
    5+ Year Member

Lady at Penn said they will mail it out a day before dec 1... so she told us to give about an one week window to wait

4. Audio

Audio Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

Yeah, she said don't bug them for a week. I interviewed on Thursday. It was a wonderful experience. They really gave a good account of the school!

5. Sprgrover

Sprgrover Pulped out Moderator
    Moderator Emeritus 7+ Year Member

I've posted a response a couple of times to this thread, but for some reason the server didn't take it. Oh well.

Penn does mail out their acceptances a few days prior to December 1st. I had my acceptance package in the mail right on that date (and, by the way, it will probably be the largest acceptance notice you'll receive, it's huge and filled my mailbox :D ). I'll keep my fingers crossed in the hopes that each of you will have that enjoyable experience soon. Best of luck, and I'm looking forward to seeing some of you at orientation next August!

6. dexadental

dexadental 1K Member
    5+ Year Member

Dental Student
    patiently praying for that acceptance...