Penn Decisions Are Out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docjg17

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Check your email for a surprise.

Members don't see this ad.

Nice big red letters: Not Accepted :p

Nice big red letters: Not Accepted :p

penn.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
HAHAH I got the same thing. I think its quite funny how big those letters are in red. They get straight to the point.

I'm getting ready for the next cycle.. good luck to everyone for the rest of this cycle.

Lol, funny.....I was going to post this but I'm at work and couldn't take my name out. Looks like someone beat me to it >) You've gotta love the 48pt (or larger), bold, red, typeface!! >).

Do they wait and tell everyone their status until the very end? What other schools do that?

A lot of the elite private schools do their single round of decisions in March, of which Penn is by far the latest. However, if you haven't gotten an interview invite to these schools by February, consider yourself not accepted.

A lot of the elite private schools do their single round of decisions in March, of which Penn is by far the latest. However, if you haven't gotten an interview invite to these schools by February, consider yourself not accepted.

Man that sucks... I am a native to California but I was going to apply to a bunch of private schools on the east coast. And by applying, I mean applying VERY EARLY like June 1st early.