Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

Penn Housing?

Discussion in 'Medical Students - MD' started by chouette, May 30, 2002.

1. chouette

chouette Junior Member

if anyone is currently at upenn, could you make some recommendations as to places to live? i'm from out of town & don't know the area at all. any help would be appreciated. thanks!

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Capitan

Capitan Member

ditto that thought. I am moving from CO and have never spent that much time in Philly before. Also, I am married but we want to live around lots of other students and close to campus. We were thinking about West Philly maybe, or Center City. I don't know. We were even kicking around the idea of buying a condo or townhome while we're in school. Any thoughts about good areas/good apartment complexes/good people to talk to about housing/etc. would be greatly appreciated from anyone at Penn. I'll be out in Philadelphia the 14th-16th, so I'll have a chance to take a look when I'm there.

Thanks!!

4. ChicagoDude

ChicagoDude Junior Member

I am going to Penn this fall and will also be in town June 14-16. Where are you staying while you are there?